Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
I wonder why now everything is doubled. Now it is in the profile cover and under the profile cover. Avatar, name, user banner etc... In the versions before the info under the profile cover was hidden as soon as there was a profile cover and displayed again as soon as the profile cover was removed... that was very smart.

Now this is really not pleasing for the eye. Is this "as designed"? Because then I would suggest you change it back again.
Freelancer
@Nobita did you look into this?

i got an error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1

i got an error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1
oO5DynastyWeird. Last version i only change the JS files. Does it happen all time?

Reporting a bug! When adding the profile cover to the right column, it blocks the other content from being active. So i am not able to click on any links below the profile cover. So the information tab i can not click on etc.....

This isn't working at all , Even installing the add on was pain in the butt , When i upload the xml file it will not start processing for 3-4 minutes after it finishes all nothing happens or changes in the user profile, This is the changes i have done .
1s.webp 2s.webp 3s.webp

Ummmm..... "Maximum Cover Size = 0"???? Have you checked this? If the permission system works "correct", this should prevent you from uploading covers at all. Therefore no button.

Freelancer

Back