Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
I still need help please!

Look at your permission.
Nobitai did look at my permissions, is their a way u can come on my board to check it out please. I have the permissions set. I had the add-on working but i moved my forum to a different directory and then it stopped working. I even re installed the add-on and its still not working.

i did look at my permissions, is their a way u can come on my board to check it out please. I have the permissions set. I had the add-on working but i moved my forum to a different directory and then it stopped working. I even re installed the add-on and its still not working.
oO5DynastyGive me the admin account to check.

upload_2016-5-15_3-48-48.webp

I wonder why now everything is doubled. Now it is in the profile cover and under the profile cover. Avatar, name, user banner etc... In the versions before the info under the profile cover was hidden as soon as there was a profile cover and displayed again as soon as the profile cover was removed... that was very smart.

Now this is really not pleasing for the eye. Is this "as designed"? Because then I would suggest you change it back again.
Freelancer
@Nobita did you look into this?

Back