Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-13_21-50-30.webp
    upload_2016-5-13_21-50-30.webp
    138.1 KB · Views: 221
Oops, you're right it was just a permission problem.

Is there a way to set a default profile picture ? The image button to change the profile cover (when viewing a member profile) is not visible for the users who haven't uploaded a profile picture yet

Oops, you're right it was just a permission problem.

Is there a way to set a default profile picture ? The image button to change the profile cover (when viewing a member profile) is not visible for the users who haven't uploaded a profile picture yet
ungovernableany way to do this ?
or is there a SQL query i can use to set a specific cover image for all users who didnt upload a cover ?

Hello!
I just purchased this addon but receive an error.
I am running XF 1.5.6

Here is the error I get when the pic uploads:
Code:
Server Error

A non well formed numeric value encountered

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
imagecreatetruecolor() in Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/Image/Gd.php at line 7
Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_Image_Gd->resize() in Nobita/ProfileCover/Cover.php at line 136
Nobita_ProfileCover_Cover->_crop() in Nobita/ProfileCover/Cover.php at line 35
Nobita_ProfileCover_Cover->doCrop() in Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 53
Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionCoverDoUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/drumless/public_html/index.php at line 13

and here is a eeor in the log:
Code:
ErrorException: A non well formed numeric value encountered - library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/Image/Gd.php:7
Generated By: Cylent1, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'A non well form...', '/home/drumless/...', 7, Array)
#1 /home/drumless/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/Image/Gd.php(7): imagecreatetruecolor('1024px', 768)
#2 /home/drumless/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Cover.php(136): Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_Image_Gd->resize('1024px', 768)
#3 /home/drumless/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Cover.php(35): Nobita_ProfileCover_Cover->_crop()
#4 /home/drumless/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(53): Nobita_ProfileCover_Cover->doCrop()
#5 /home/drumless/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Nobita_ProfileCover_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionCoverDoUpload()
#6 /home/drumless/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/drumless/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://XXXXXXXXXX.com/index.php?account/cover/do-upload"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["account/cover/do-upload"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Please Help!
Thank You...

I trie png and I tried jpg both. I tried this on a localhost setup and works with no problems, just on my site I am in the process of building I get this error.

SOLVED!

The Issue was I was in Debug Mode. I disabled debug and tried again, and it worked. Is there a workaround for that since at the moment I use debug quite a bit?

@Nobita I am having issues with the reposition cover function. When the button is clicked, the image is shrinks and when you're moving the image, there is just blank space under the shrunken image. We should be able to see whole image while repositioning.

Screenshot:

Untitled.webp

Back