Post Replies Notifications, Quotes & Pages

AMG

Hello!

Are users supposed to be recieving notifications when someone replies to their post? It only seems to work if I have the quotes enabled. I'd prefer to disable the quotes.

When someone replies to a post, it seems like that post gets copied over to the last page of the thread. This makes reading threads SUPER confusing because they see the same posts over and over. Is this intentional? Can this be disabled?

Last edited:
Follow up, this is a reported bug from one of my users. I can confirm deleting your reply makes it impossible to reply once again.

1655169222953.webp

Another thing of note, which you can see in the screenshot, is that members can see their Deleted post replies. I have it set so members CAN'T view deleted posts, even their own, so the fact they can see their deleted post replies is not ideal.

thank you for fixing the deletion problem!!!

My members keep complaining about the pages issue constantly. I don't know what to tell them, but for me it does make it really hard to read along.

I've seen other people mention this issue years ago, is there a fix in the works or planned?

Back