Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.2.0

PayPal: $29.00
View previous replies…
We're getting tons of server errors for files not found. I had to disable the Image Optimizer add-on. Here's a copy of all the errors from running it today.

Would love to get this fixed. The Image Optimizer is works great otherwise.

Attachments

• Server Error Log 2023-02-24.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
Truonglv - We have highly customized Xenforo environment that consist of three environments, Development, testing and production with each having their own domain names. Do you offer development licenses for this Add-On?

To the point, I cannot say much positive about this addon.

For whatever arcane reason, the developer has required Rust as a component language. Let's start with Rust not being that commonly a used language in the PHP web world, and the fact that almost no VPS hosts have it installed by default.

That brings me to having it installed. Unless you are a CLI admin whiz, DO NOT even attempt this yourself. I took one look at the github instructions--and promptly contacted admin at InMotion Hosting to configure my VPS. That was a week and $90 ago and it is still not installed.

This was kicked up to someone senior, and they are trying to get it to run on a test VPS server. C'mon people--this scenario is not forum development friendly.

Nothing today, maybe tomorrow. Likely out of $130 for this little experiment. Looks like CloudFlare is even more substantially in my forum's future...

Prospective licensees of this addon beware the pitfalls--and take due diligence in discussing Rust with your VPS webhost prior to buying a license for this addon.

View previous replies…

For whatever arcane reason, the developer has required Rust as a component language. Let's start with Rust not being that commonly a used language in the PHP web world, and the fact that almost no VPS hosts have it installed by default.

That brings me to having it installed. Unless you are a CLI admin whiz, DO NOT even attempt this yourself. I took one look at the github instructions--and promptly contacted admin at InMotion Hosting to configure my VPS. That was a week and $90 ago and it is still not installed.

This was kicked up to someone senior, and they are trying to get it to run on a test VPS server. C'mon people--this scenario is not forum development friendly.

Nothing today, maybe tomorrow. Likely out of $130 for this little experiment. Looks like CloudFlare is even more substantially in my forum's future...

Prospective licensees of this addon beware the pitfalls--and take due diligence in discussing Rust with your VPS webhost prior to buying a license for this addon.
Papa Tangoyou can use old version of this add-on. It also work great.

Papa TangoIt's literally two commands to install Rush.

Code:
sudo dnf install epel-release

Code:
sudo dnf install rust

Change package manager to suit.

Papa TangoI use CentMin Mod with AlmaLinux... and my install had everything needed by default.

Back