Ignoring (show next ignored)

AMG

One of our members appears to have found a slight bug in this and in the previous versions....

When a member is ignored and is the last person to post in a thread that shows in the forum list, the avatar shows as a grey avatar with a question mark in and the phrase shows as 'Ignored thread' when it should show as 'Ignored member' which is how the XF shows it.

Actual:

View attachment 4148

A quick fix is to change the phrase tic_ignore_content_ignored_thread as below:

View attachment 4149

In an ideal situation it would show the title of the thread and the date and avatar of the previous unignored member as the ignored member is ignored.

The base XF code (add-on disabled) shows:

View attachment 4150
Is it possible to call the thread title and date of last post into the template that uses the phrase?
webbouk
One of our members appears to have found a slight bug in this and in the previous versions....

When a member is ignored and is the last person to post in a thread that shows in the forum list, the avatar shows as a grey avatar with a question mark in and the phrase shows as 'Ignored thread' when it should show as 'Ignored member' which is how the XF shows it.

Actual:

View attachment 4148

A quick fix is to change the phrase tic_ignore_content_ignored_thread as below:

View attachment 4149

In an ideal situation it would show the title of the thread and the date and avatar of the previous unignored member as the ignored member is ignored.

The base XF code (add-on disabled) shows:

View attachment 4150
Is it possible to call the thread title and date of last post into the template that uses the phrase?

-----------

I am also really interested to know this? :) How can I show the next post?

It really upsets some of my members to see the "Ignored" and question mark.

Back