Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.3.0

PayPal: $30.00
I upgraded yesterday to 1.0.7 and now the ignore option is not showing on my forum. I had the ignore feature set for 2 of my forums and it's not showing there or in preferences area. My settings are still showing I have it set for the same 2 forums.

I checked and the upgrade turned the permissions off so I turned them back on and it's showing again however now I cannot find where to "un-ignore" so the forums show again. ??

I finally found it. You have a choice of ignored users, threads & forums. I had to click on forums and was able to reset it.

Was a little hard to find, I'll have to inform my members.

Hello, I found the bug.
Noticed in the logs, a lot of new errors, noticed that one of my users unsuccessfully trying to ignore one of the thread, I checked it and got the same error, noticed that the Creator of the theme has long been removed. Repeated experiment, created a new user, created a new thread by this new user, then deleted user, and so same tried to ignore his subject. Got the same error. When you try to ignore themes created by remote users, you get an error.

Server error log
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Entity\User::canIgnoreUser() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /var/www/ftp0/domain.net/httpdocs/src/addons/Truonglv/IgnoreContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php on line 82 src/XF/Entity/User.php:761
Generated by: MoSanders Feb 19, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Truonglv/IgnoreContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(82): XF\Entity\User->canIgnoreUser(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionIgnoreContent(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'IgnoreContent', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Back