Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.3.0

PayPal: $30.00
If you ignore an entire page of threads, the page just shows up as empty instead of items of the following pages filling it up.
That leads to situations like:
page 1 having 0 threads,
page 2 having 5 threads,
page 3 having 1 thread.

Please fix this?

If you ignore an entire page of threads, the page just shows up as empty instead of items of the following pages filling it up.
That leads to situations like:
page 1 having 0 threads,
page 2 having 5 threads,
page 3 having 1 thread.

Please fix this?
koleta747It is not an bug. Like XF has same behavior. Example your page only have truonglv threads so if you ignore truonglv you won't see any threads listed there.

Hi,
I bought the Add-On but it does not work properly. I use this add-on to show new posts

xenforo2-istatisitik-2-0-3-png.3249

but when I ignore a thread, it still shows up there. Then I ignored a member to see if his post will appear. It didn't. So I think there is something not compatible or working properly

Does the ignore member work in that cases? @perfectcell

Does the ignore member work in that cases? @perfectcell
truonglvYes, then it works. When I ignore someone and he posts something, that post does not appear
But when I use your thread ignore it doesn't work because the thread still shows up

Yes, then it works. When I ignore someone and he posts something, that post does not appear
But when I use your thread ignore it doesn't work because the thread still shows up
perfectcellHmm. Can you send me that addon so I can see the problem belong to?

Just installed and love this addon but want to make a change in wording.

When I get to the confirm window:

conf.webp

It says, "Are you want to unignore the following forum?"

I would like to change this to read: "Are you sure you want to unignore the following forum?"

I have changed some wording in other areas easily but I cannot find where to change this one?

Thanks,

Bob

Just installed and love this addon but want to make a change in wording.

When I get to the confirm window:

View attachment 2733

It says, "Are you want to unignore the following forum?"

I would like to change this to read: "Are you sure you want to unignore the following forum?"

I have changed some wording in other areas easily but I cannot find where to change this one?

Thanks,

Bob
bobs409That is typo. Will fix in next release ;)

Back