it can say:

Top Ignored Users
Kintaro (ignored by 158 users)

also alert when someone ignore you
Kintaro you were just ignored by user joey_tbf. Today at 3:50 PM

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
XF has your own system no need an add-on for that.

View previous replies…

joey_tbf

also in post should have message, for example, i can see how many people ignore that post, because they ignore user

user view

user who is ignored view

user will see "24 users ignoring your post"

View other replies…

joey_tbf

truonglv say:
Code:
[USER=776]joey_tbf[/USER] that has much privacy isues. Noone want to become in that list.

your job is to code, not give me your opinion

if i want your opinion i ask, i dont need you tell me what feature is good for my forum

you worry about code, i worry about my forum

bobs409

I upgraded yesterday to 1.0.7 and now the ignore option is not showing on my forum. I had the ignore feature set for 2 of my forums and it's not showing there or in preferences area. My settings are still showing I have it set for the same 2 forums.

bobs409

I checked and the upgrade turned the permissions off so I turned them back on and it's showing again however now I cannot find where to "un-ignore" so the forums show again. ??

bobs409

I finally found it. You have a choice of ignored users, threads & forums. I had to click on forums and was able to reset it.

Was a little hard to find, I'll have to inform my members.

chad

Hello, I found the bug.
Noticed in the logs, a lot of new errors, noticed that one of my users unsuccessfully trying to ignore one of the thread, I checked it and got the same error, noticed that the Creator of the theme has long been removed. Repeated experiment, created a new user, created a new thread by this new user, then deleted user, and so same tried to ignore his subject. Got the same error. When you try to ignore themes created by remote users, you get an error.

Server error log
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Entity\User::canIgnoreUser() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /var/www/ftp0/domain.net/httpdocs/src/addons/Truonglv/IgnoreContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php on line 82 src/XF/Entity/User.php:761
Generated by: MoSanders Feb 19, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Truonglv/IgnoreContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(82): XF\Entity\User->canIgnoreUser(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionIgnoreContent(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'IgnoreContent', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\IgnoreContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

BirdOPrey5

Very cool. Working well. Only issue so far is that the threads from ignored forums are still visible under What's New -> Latest Activity. Any chance to get those removed as well with a "Show Ignored Content" option like on New Posts?

vlady

Truonglv, just a little bug.
I have some nested nodes
Code:
Node
├Subnode1
└Subnode2
When I add any subnode to ignore list, I can't see any content from this subnode, but can see Subnode being in parent Node

Thread view new threads