Hi bought this add on a few days ego Avatar Moderation but i installed i gived the this permis...

SacreDWolF

Hi
bought this add on a few days ego Avatar Moderation but i installed i gived the this permis [tl] Avatar Moderation: Bypass to the user but still not working! even with out that permission
Im doing something wrong? can u help me with it?

SacreDWolF

Hi
bought this add on a few days ego Avatar Moderation but i installed i gived the this permis [tl] Avatar Moderation: Bypass to the user but still not working! even with out that permission
Im doing something wrong? can u help me with it?
the add on is not showing me the control panel to approve or reject the avatar or nothing like that

SacreDWolF

Can you give me an account for testing? Via PM please.
I don't know if I can give u an account cuz I'm not the Big admin on the forum but the problem is when u r going to give permission the only permission that u can give is [tl] Avatar Moderation: Bypass to the groups and user there is no permission to give to the moderator and when u have that add-on activate that show the notification on the approval queue but when u click there u cant see the avatar to approve and nothing else! but the notification still there until you disable the add on...