[IMPLEMENTED] Groups need notifications

Marcos

Hi Trounglv, in reality I found some things that can be implemented better maybe.
A Groups app that doesn't send notifications for each things succeed in a group to his follower as you can immagine cannot works well.
For example in chat section (News Feed) it seems that no notifications is sent.
I'm seeing that everything succed there no one is informed. For example if you answer to a post in chat to an user the have opened that chat post, nothing a notification is sent to him. So I think that to work good all these notifications (and all for each section of the plugin) must arrive and each user can decide for his control panel, if him want disable some one of these or not, but all should be enabled by default. It nothing send the notification to a user that have recieved a Like in chat posts.
Also I have never see any activity of the plugin in the Stream (what's new section) of the forum. Also this is not nice, are activities/traffic on the site not shown, hidden. Users that are partecipating but no onw see them if not inside the group. This create less interactions also in the groups.
It's possible to add these foundamental functions to make the app work well? In this way there are many user in the groups but there isn't any good partecipation as it now.
These are good implementions to do to let it works, because the app is nice but must work well.

Last edited:
Ahh sorry my guilty. I had disabled the notifications because I didn't want that arrives to me each post is sent in the News Feed section (Chat) of a group, but sure I wanted follow those where I partecipate. But as it is now is there only one option to mangage the notifications, on or off, so disabling that no notifications arrives to you anymore. And this is not good because for example in my case I don't want to be notified for each thing suceed there but I wanted to know if someone answer me or like my post for example. So developing better the notification section giving the option to manage all the functions that generate notifications sure is good. Also to see the stream of the open groups in the what's new section is really important. Maybe also for that you can add an option where the admin of a group can set if the contents generated in it should go in the stream of what's new section or not. These are good and useful functionality to add to the plugin.

Back