Implemented Group subforums

I find it hard to understand due to the language barrier. I will await demo or screen shots.

I find it hard to understand due to the language barrier. I will await demo or screen shots.
alfa1I have been uploaded some screenshots before. After dissociated nodes. All threads be disconnected and display public for everyone.

ok. so how will this work for private groups? Will the nodes be invisible to non-group members?

ok. so how will this work for private groups? Will the nodes be invisible to non-group members?
alfa1Familiar with current addon does. Users still viewable nodes on Forum Node List. But the content of nodes will require extra permission to view *just apply for threads belong to groups*

alfa1 Are you referring to the secret groups? If yes, I think all their contents will be hidden untill the group was deleted. If it was closed group, I hope that the thread will be viewable but if you are not a member of the group you will not be able to see the inner contents of it.

Are you referring to the secret groups? If yes, I think all their contents will be hidden untill the group was deleted. If it was closed group, I hope that the thread will be viewable but if you are not a member of the group you will not be able to see the inner contents of it.
RvG
Familiar with current addon does. Users still viewable nodes on Forum Node List. But the content of nodes will require extra permission to view *just apply for threads belong to groups*

Reactions: RvG
Back