Implemented Group subforums

errr I mean this is the best feature you have ever made (in my opinion) and I'm sold (cannot say anything for now) :p
you're a code guru.

Very nice @Nobita !
Please make deletion of nodes moderated. If the group leader wants to delete nodes, then this should be approved by admin / supermoderator.
Same for deletion of groups.

Very nice @Nobita !
Please make deletion of nodes moderated. If the group leader wants to delete nodes, then this should be approved by admin / supermoderator.
Same for deletion of groups.
alfa1No. All forums pulled by category which group belong. So no need to approved that.

All destruction of data needs to be moderated. What if the group leader account is hacked? It should not be possible to delete all posts in a group without permission of the website staff.

Reactions: RvG
All destruction of data needs to be moderated. What if the group leader account is hacked? It should not be possible to delete all posts in a group without permission of the website staff.
alfa1No threads have been delete. Its just become to everyone and no longer display on Group. So no need to moderation.

Interesting. I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that group nodes will become forum nodes?

Interesting. I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that group nodes will become forum nodes?
alfa1Of course. It using XenForo nodes ;) Very benifit for any boards.

Here is explain when group Owner change their nodes:
Note: If you remove nodes which you associated before, all threads was created belong to that nodes (being removed) will be dissociation. That's mean threads will be public to everyone and no longer display in your group.

Back