Couple late questions

AzHousePro

OK, I am back on this. It looks like I have the add-on talking to a sendybay install. I have clicked on "test" and it is sending the proper html to sendybay to create the newsletter.

For some reason, the subscriber list on sendybay looks to be about 2 weeks old. How do I go about resyncing the 2 lists? Do I push from the forum, or pull from sendybay?

I have the original user list dump from threadloom and I would like to make sure that list is receiving the newsletter. How would I go about doing a mass import? Do I do that on the sendybay side of things and if so, how do I keep the lists in sync?

Mike

Does sendybay offer export current subscribers? If yes, you can import subscribers in ACP

View previous replies…
OK, I am a little lost here. I am sure I am missing something simple.

I don't see a menu option in the plugin for "subscription lists". The only menu options that I see are "Campaigns" and "Newsletter Items".

I am trying to import the complete list of my old subscribers. Would I do that on the Sendybay side of things or the plugin side of things?

Where would I find the "subscriptions lists" menu item?

Mike

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.23.53 PM.webp

OK, I am a little lost here. I am sure I am missing something simple.

I don't see a menu option in the plugin for "subscription lists". The only menu options that I see are "Campaigns" and "Newsletter Items".

I am trying to import the complete list of my old subscribers. Would I do that on the Sendybay side of things or the plugin side of things?

Where would I find the "subscriptions lists" menu item?

Mike

View attachment 6018
AzHouseProWhat version you're using? It's seem not latest.

Just tried to create my post list to send out to users and the following error came up...

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] implode(): Invalid arguments passed in src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Repository/NewsletterItem.php at line 54
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. implode() in src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Repository/NewsletterItem.php at line 54
  3. Truonglv\Sendy\Repository\NewsletterItem->createCampaign() insrc/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Admin/Controller/NewsletterItem.php at line 140
  4. Truonglv\Sendy\Admin\Controller\NewsletterItem->actionTest() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line352
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any ideas what might have caused this?

Mike

Just tried to create my post list to send out to users and the following error came up...

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] implode(): Invalid arguments passed in src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Repository/NewsletterItem.php at line 54
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. implode() in src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Repository/NewsletterItem.php at line 54
  3. Truonglv\Sendy\Repository\NewsletterItem->createCampaign() insrc/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Admin/Controller/NewsletterItem.php at line 140
  4. Truonglv\Sendy\Admin\Controller\NewsletterItem->actionTest() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line352
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any ideas what might have caused this?

Mike
AzHouseProIt looks like incompatible with old data structure. I will release new patch for it.

Back