Addon request: Public Resource Teams
Xenforo hides the existence of resource teams from normal users. We think this discourages teamwork.
Resource team-members should be given credit that everyone can see on these XFRM tabs:
1) Overview (everyone can see the team members)
2) Updates (everyone can see who posted which update)
3) History (everyone can see the info-icon which tells which team member posted the update)
4) Discussion (the updater is the "owner" of the automatic discussion post)
The problem: When a resource team-member works on a resource, this fact is hidden from users in several ways:
1) The overview tab contains a list of team members, but XF hides this list from normal users.
2) The updates tab shows the name of the team-member who updated the resource, but their name is hidden for non-team members / non-admins.
3) The history tab shows the name of the team-member who updated the resource on an info icon, but their name is hidden for non-team members / non-admins.
4) Worst of all, the discussion post is now made by the resource owner, not the team member who posted the update.
We'd like team-members to get public credit for the update, not the owner.
Prior to XFRM 2.2.1, the automatic discussion post was attributed to the team-member who updated the resource. Xenforo "fixed" this to hide the team-member, and now the resource owner "owns" the update post as well:
Automatic resource discussion posts made by resource team members should be attributed to the resource owner (like other actions).