XFMG question

jOOc

I created a new empty XFMG category and I choose this category in Social Groups to put new media in.
This is fine. Only users in the groups can see the media in the group view.
upload_2014-12-26_14-42-35.webp
But this has resulted in an empty XFMG category for all users in XFMG.
upload_2014-12-26_14-44-37.webp
If I change the XFMG category so no one can see this category (to hide it from users and visitors in the list) the media files obvious don't show up in the teams.

Is there a way around this, I don't want an empty category in my XFMG category list.

Sorry! It should not display on XFRM when you create media in team section. It as designed! That why the media did not appear on that.

Yes I understand that.
But I don't want to see this category I use for Teams in the category list in XMFG. Just wonder if someone have a solution for this.

Yes I understand that.
But I don't want to see this category I use for Teams in the category list in XMFG. Just wonder if someone have a solution for this.
jOOcMaybe display all media on open group is fine. Because the closed and secret the content should be hidden :)

Maybe display all media on open group is fine. Because the closed and secret the content should be hidden :)
NobitaYes the group is open, the media is open. But as the design is even though its open it will not show in the XFMG only in teams.
So therefore I dont want the category to show in XFMG as its to no use for anyone (only used internally for Social Groups)

Yes the group is open, the media is open. But as the design is even though its open it will not show in the XFMG only in teams.
So therefore I dont want the category to show in XFMG as its to no use for anyone (only used internally for Social Groups)
jOOcSo exactly you want? Have you got an skype? Truonglv[at]outlook.com ... Online support :D

Back