User Smilies

User Smilies [Paid] 2.1.3

PayPal: $19.00
smililes are not parsed anymore :(

this is very strange, in account/user-smilies they are still there and i can add new ones too, but in the editor and in the post it shows instead of the image just :test: and son on.

there were no updates on the forum software (latest version). do you have any idea what this could be or where i can start looking for possible conflicts?

smililes are not parsed anymore :(

this is very strange, in account/user-smilies they are still there and i can add new ones too, but in the editor and in the post it shows instead of the image just :test: and son on.

there were no updates on the forum software (latest version). do you have any idea what this could be or where i can start looking for possible conflicts?
ArcadeSyndicateI guess so. Just try to disable each one to find the issuer.

Just purchased the add on and installed it in a brand new xenforo 2 install. Everything seems to work, but any gif images that get uploaded are behaving weirdly. They are blinking. I have imagemagick turned on, and animated gif avatars uploaded on the forums work fine, it is just the smilies that not right.

Example:

https://www.virtualverse.one/forums/data/user-smilies/0/7-7793abc1e6a4.jpg

It was a gif upload, but it is saved with a .jpg extension and half of the gif blinks.

Just purchased the add on and installed it in a brand new xenforo 2 install. Everything seems to work, but any gif images that get uploaded are behaving weirdly. They are blinking. I have imagemagick turned on, and animated gif avatars uploaded on the forums work fine, it is just the smilies that not right.

Example:

https://www.virtualverse.one/forums/data/user-smilies/0/7-7793abc1e6a4.jpg

It was a gif upload, but it is saved with a .jpg extension and half of the gif blinks.
CristianoCan you attach the image here?

Actually it seems to be a xenforo issue - they blink when I attach them here.

Attachments

• cut.gif
    cut.gif
    405 bytes · Views: 105
  • stop.gif
    stop.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 127
Back