[BUG] Upgrade to 3.6.4 removes access to Discussions from within groups, and throws error

chernabog

Truonglv this is on the XF community thread, also:

Code:
Server error log

Error: Call to undefined method Truonglv\Groups\Repository\Group::loadGroupsForNodes() src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/XF/Repository/Node.php:40

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 21, 2024 at 1:58 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/ForumList.php(63): Truonglv\Groups\XF\Repository\Node->getFullNodeList()
#1 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Entity/Feed.php(300): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\ForumList->getLastItemCache(Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed))
#2 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Job/Rebuild/LastItemCache.php(46): Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed->updateLastItemCache()
#3 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(42): Audentio\Feeds\Job\Rebuild\LastItemCache->rebuildById(5)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Cli/Command/RunJobs.php(59): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): XF\Cli\Command\RunJobs->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(992): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(255): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(XF\Cli\Command\RunJobs), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(111): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#14 {main}

Request state

array(1) {
  ["cli"] => string(60) "/home/uorealms/public_html/realms/cmd.php xf:run-jobs --wait"
}

Delete

This was the error received when I upgraded to 3.6.4 this afternoon, and now no one has the "Discussions" option in their guilds anymore to access their discussion forums.

Please update???

There is no file like that in latest version (3.6.4). Can you double check that?

There is no file like that in latest version (3.6.4). Can you double check that?
TruonglvDouble check what? I have rebuilt the add-on and the challenge still remains. Since updating to 3.6.4 "DISCUSSIONS" is no longer showing in any of the groups, so group members have no access to their forums from within the group and I do not like having group forums showing from within our main forums, which i have now -- because otherwise they'd have no access to them.

I don't mean to be a pain, but any insight would be huge right now... getting a lot of angry pushback from users.

I don't mean to be a pain, but any insight would be huge right now... getting a lot of angry pushback from users.
chernabogDo you have a time. I can help to upgrade via remote control.

Same issue on my site.. the discussions area is no longer being shown (and it was in prior versions).

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 1.14.02 AM.png

Using version 3.6.4. This is a major issue... and needs to be addressed as quickly as possible.

With the issues that are showing up, it brings into question whether to look to an alternative offering.. which honestly I prefer not to do, but have no issues with doing if it gives me more stability.

Last edited:
Same issue on my site.. the discussions area is no longer being shown (and it was in prior versions).

View attachment 6193

Using version 3.6.4. This is a major issue... and needs to be addressed as quickly as possible.

With the issues that are showing up, it brings into question whether to look to an alternative offering.. which honestly I prefer not to do, but have no issues with doing if it gives me more stability.
TD PerryCan you check your archive node in add-on options? The add-on requires that option to be set.

Back