Implemented This site's demo

Hi @swimmy .
#1 By "customize the tabs", I was thinking it would be nice for the administrator to be able to remove the Moderator wall, Events, and Files tabs if he didn't want to use them in his particular group. Most groups start very small and do not have a need for such things (though they are fantastic features for large groups).
Done! ;)

Hi @swimmy ,
ould all have the same privileges (except for Admin!), but it would be nice to label them. Friend is what you have now, and an Administrator would need to be able to change the types.
Implemented :cool:

New request:

Can you add the ability to upload files or pictures without requiring the user to post a message to a wall? It feels broken (to a new user) to go to the files tab and not see a way to upload files directly.

Then it won't be necessary to offer file uploads on wall posts (which I think is not an intuitive way of moving files into the file area)

Thanks again!! I believe this addon is going to become one of the top additions to the core product, along with Showcase.

New request:

Can you add the ability to upload files or pictures without requiring the user to post a message to a wall? It feels broken (to a new user) to go to the files tab and not see a way to upload files directly.

Then it won't be necessary to offer file uploads on wall posts (which I think is not an intuitive way of moving files into the file area)

Thanks again!! I believe this addon is going to become one of the top additions to the core product, along with Showcase.
swimmy
Can you add the ability to upload files or pictures without requiring the user to post a message to a wall?
I don't think its good for us. So its not implemented!

Personally I'm with @swimmy how you add files and images now feels broke, new users go to the images page and the first thing they do is look for the 'upload images' button, having to go to messages to upload to another tab is not a normal way users interact with a image upload system.

Personally I'm with @swimmy how you add files and images now feels broke, new users go to the images page and the first thing they do is look for the 'upload images' button, having to go to messages to upload to another tab is not a normal way users interact with a image upload system.
Carla Birch
I agree, is there an easier way to do this?
Yep! In next version I will integration with XenGallery so we can upload an image into Groups as well ;)

Yep! In next version I will integration with XenGallery so we can upload an image into Groups as well ;)
NobitaAny idea how long that might be before that version comes?

Back