Implemented This site's demo

swimmy

This is a much needed add-on for Xenforo! Please keep up the great work, and I will look forward to following your progress.

I created a test group here, but I do not see how to customize the tabs?

This group, for instance has removed most of the tabs
http://nobita.me/groups/boom.32/

I also do not see a way to upload pictures or files. Is that just disabled for the demo?

Edit: Oh nevermind, I see it depends on whether privacy is open or closed.

#1: What's do you mean? customize the tabs? I dont understand that :oops:
#2: I've set all permission for that. Cam you capture an image when you posting new post?

#1 By "customize the tabs", I was thinking it would be nice for the administrator to be able to remove the Moderator wall, Events, and Files tabs if he didn't want to use them in his particular group. Most groups start very small and do not have a need for such things (though they are fantastic features for large groups).

So I guess my suggestion is to have a function under settings where you can choose which tabs to display.

#2 Yes, I am able to post an image to the wall via a url, but not upload.

#1 By "customize the tabs", I was thinking it would be nice for the administrator to be able to remove the Moderator wall, Events, and Files tabs if he didn't want to use them in his particular group. Most groups start very small and do not have a need for such things (though they are fantastic features for large groups).
swimmy
Hi there I really want this feature too, and I see others have done it. Do you know if it has been aded yet?

thanks

robyn

Hi there I really want this feature too, and I see others have done it. Do you know if it has been aded yet?

thanks

robyn
RobynYup! Its was implemented for a long time. :)

View previous replies…
Each group have an option allow Management the Tab display. Have you look it??
Nobita
Thank you I found it! Something weird is happening with my admin permissions, I wasn't seeing that toolbox at all until I signed in again with the original admin account. Anyway dont worry, that's not your problem.

next question - can I change the wording on the tabs? So instead of "Member Wall" I can put "News Feed" or something

thanks

Robyn

can I change the wording on the tabs? So instead of "Member Wall" I can put "News Feed" or something
RobynYou can change via phrase keys: Teams_member_wall and Teams_moderator_wall
Also one more thing - I cant see how to upload photos. Is there a user manual, or instructions anywhere so I dont have to keep bugging you?

cheers

Robyn
Also one more thing - I cant see how to upload photos. Is there a user manual, or instructions anywhere so I dont have to keep bugging you?
https://nobita.me/threads/faq-how-to-use-addon-social-teams.69/
The first post was replied :)

#1: Yeah! I'm ordered to implements that :D
#2 Huh? Look like missing something :-/

While I'm requesting features, it would be great to have multiple types of membership: Administrator (allow more than 1), Staff, Client, Friend. They could all have the same privileges (except for Admin!), but it would be nice to label them. Friend is what you have now, and an Administrator would need to be able to change the types.

So then Admin receives an alert saying "Joe would like to join your Group as an Employee. Approve?" I guess it gets complicated having more than one admin though :rolleyes: Maybe you can assign additional privileges to Group Staff instead.

#1: Look like member custom title feature :)
#2: You should manual edit phrase for that. Erm! If that's OK I can improvement my phrases :)

I have purchased and will implement your add-on before offering more suggestions/requests! Thanks again for developing this!

Back