Implemented This site's demo

#1 By "customize the tabs", I was thinking it would be nice for the administrator to be able to remove the Moderator wall, Events, and Files tabs if he didn't want to use them in his particular group. Most groups start very small and do not have a need for such things (though they are fantastic features for large groups).

So I guess my suggestion is to have a function under settings where you can choose which tabs to display.

#2 Yes, I am able to post an image to the wall via a url, but not upload.

#1 By "customize the tabs", I was thinking it would be nice for the administrator to be able to remove the Moderator wall, Events, and Files tabs if he didn't want to use them in his particular group. Most groups start very small and do not have a need for such things (though they are fantastic features for large groups).
swimmy
Hi there I really want this feature too, and I see others have done it. Do you know if it has been aded yet?

thanks

robyn

Hi there I really want this feature too, and I see others have done it. Do you know if it has been aded yet?

thanks

robyn
RobynYup! Its was implemented for a long time. :)

View previous replies…
can I change the wording on the tabs? So instead of "Member Wall" I can put "News Feed" or something
RobynYou can change via phrase keys: Teams_member_wall and Teams_moderator_wall
Also one more thing - I cant see how to upload photos. Is there a user manual, or instructions anywhere so I dont have to keep bugging you?

cheers

Robyn
Also one more thing - I cant see how to upload photos. Is there a user manual, or instructions anywhere so I dont have to keep bugging you?
https://nobita.me/threads/faq-how-to-use-addon-social-teams.69/
The first post was replied :)

Back