Implemented Show albums to gallery/media index from groups

Hi Nobita, i did a test a user opened the image coming from closed group. Yes, it will not allow the user to view it by error message but it should tell the user why it cannot be viewed. The error message is plain and simple. How to customize the error message to show like "You do not have permission to view this image from this group" or "In order to view this image, you have to join the group".

What media you try to viewing? By default it display that text for secret Group. If group is closed you will get an explain for that:)

When i clicked an image from "closed group", of course, I should not be able to view it but it only gives me a simple error message "The requested page could not be found."

From a normal user point of view, they will think that it is a system error but actually they do not have permission to view because the error message is not very logical or explanatory.

I wish to change the error message to like this: "You do not have access to view this page. Please join the group to be able to view it".
This way I can let them know that they have to join the group so they can view it.

Last edited:
I should not be able to view it but it only gives me a simple error message "The requested page could not be found."
RvG:oops: I have check the permission view tabs. Of course closed you can not view that tab. Okey. I will look it :p

Reactions: RvG
I don't mind (whether it is a popup or a normal error page) as long as the error message will tell them to join the group :p

I don't mind (whether it is a popup or a normal error page) as long as the error message will tell them to join the group :p
RvGOkey. I have changed again :D

Hi @Nobita, is this fixed on the new version 2.2.1a? :)

Back