Sendy Integration & Newsletters

Sendy Integration & Newsletters [Paid] 4.2.1

PayPal: $50.00
Thanks for a great add-on!

If you signup to a newsletter list from Xenforo, and then If you unsubscribe to the list from sendy, the xenforo page /account/tsi-campaigns does not update (checkbox is still checked).

I suggest to move the content from /account/tsi-campaigns to /account/preferences, to collect email options in one place + you can reach the page directly from "your account" overlay.

Last edited:
I have a double opt-in list in Sendy. But as Xenforo already confirm the email by it self. It whould be nice too have a option to send the email to sendy api with "silent = true" so the user don't need to confirm two times (xenforo + sendy).

After the phrase tsi_subscribe_campaigns there is three extra dots ... showing on the page.

Last edited:
Truonglv Thanks for the update!

I have disabled the GDPR option. On the signup page the checkbox is hidden, but on the preferens page is still showing:

Skärmavbild 2020-06-24 kl. 09.37.20.webp

And the dots after "Newsletter..." Can it be removed?

Discovered some things...

Preference page:
- If i start a subscription from the preferens page, after save, the page reload and the checkbox is not checked (show Unconfirmed status?) and i still get confirmation email from sendy. So it looks like the silent option is not working.

• Subscribe on the sign up page is not working.
  • The dots are still here.

If i have a subscription in sendy before install the addon, the preference page is not showing my subscription (checkbox is not checked).

Discovered some things...

Preference page:
- If i start a subscription from the preferens page, after save, the page reload and the checkbox is not checked (show Unconfirmed status?) and i still get confirmation email from sendy. So it looks like the silent option is not working.

• Subscribe on the sign up page is not working.
  • The dots are still here.

If i have a subscription in sendy before install the addon, the preference page is not showing my subscription (checkbox is not checked).
Akesson do you update silent mode in campaign. Also there are api logs requests so you can see the params push to sendy

Back