Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

AddOn Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

PayPal: $20.00
Ahh. From Sendy to XF is not possible yet. Because that sendy did not provide any webhook which allow third parties to using :D

From Sendy to XF is not possible yet
Nobita
When user unsubscribed from sendy it also unsubscribed to XenForo.

Sorry, maybe it is the language difference between us, or maybe my little sleep over the past week, but these seem like opposite things, no?

If Sendy does not talk to XF, then how is it possible that when a user unsubscribes from the link in the newsletter, that this information is passed back to XF?

Also, #6 was not clear: If a user clicks the "unsubscribe" link in the email they received, what happens in the user's profile where it shows them the newsletters to which they are subscribed?

I'm still not understanding and would be very thankful for more clarification.
  1. If a user unsubscribes from the link within the newsletter, is this then reflected in their user control panel: "Subscribe Newsletter"? It sounds like even if the user unsubscribes from the email, their user control panel will still show them subscribed?
  2. It is still unclear what happens with bounced emails. Are these processed by Sendy or by Xenforo? I need to make sure that I do not send again in the future to bounced email addresses.

when i click to rebuild cache i have this error...
prova.png

On my XenForo site, how do I see which users are subscribed/unsubscribed from lists?
I want to ensure that unsubscribes received by Sendy are appropriately updating my XenForo site user accounts.

Back