Implemented Roles description in promote page

In the 2.5.0 you should see the member role list at: domain.com/groups/members/roles

Is there an option to show/hide it from members?
stevez
What he meant is: if there is an option to hide the permission overview from members? Not all members should see the permissions.

View previous replies…
Yes!

But: Best would be to have it as "Role Permission" PER ROLE... So you can set up in ACP: Admin: Yes, Member: No, Co-Admin; Yes.... etc.

Also there is a simple little bug with name of roles that hope to be fixed. as you know there is role called "member" and when I change it to our language, again in each update it again becomes "member" and I should rename it :D (I reported once before and you fixed the problem with other roles, but this member role's name has still the problem)

Also there is a simple little bug with name of roles that hope to be fixed. as you know there is role called "member" and when I change it to our language, again in each update it again becomes "member" and I should rename it :D (I reported once before and you fixed the problem with other roles, but this member role's name has still the problem)
DadparvarHmm. I will looking why it is happen only for 'members'.

Back