Implemented Responsive Grid

Yeah, different implementation. :)
No problem for me, I am still happy with this version. Hope to see more in future. :p

Yeah, different implementation. :)
No problem for me, I am still happy with this version. Hope to see more in future. :p
RvGI wonder why you take your money to buy many same plugins with same layouts and same functions. LOL. It is mine. I never.

So I want to take my time to bring the best functions to my plugin ;) More ideas for Social Groups need implemented with each release :)

I wonder why you take your money to buy many same plugins with same layouts and same functions. LOL. It is mine. I never.
So I want to take my time to bring the best functions to my plugin
Nobita
Your add-on rocks @Nobita! I'm for sure love it!
I just want to possibility to modify the layout so it suits my need and looks good on my site (especially on smaller devices as @eriche said). If I are talking about solutions from other add-ons that is because I love them.

I'm just a customer and user of your add-on letting you know what I what. Its still up to you to do what you think is best.

Your add-on rocks @Nobita! I'm for sure love it!
I just want to possibility to modify the layout so it suits my need and looks good on my site (especially on smaller devices as @eriche said). If I are talking about solutions from other add-ons that is because I love them.

I'm just a customer and user of your add-on letting you know what I what. Its still up to you to do what you think is best.
jOOcOk! No problem. I will consider for next update. :)

Nobita I have ideas you wouldn`t think in your wildest dreams about it :D
You are like me, I also like more developing functionality before GUIs ;)

To be able to change the number and size is a must for me. As it is now its to big don't look good together with the rest of my site

As this prefix. 'No Thanks' So it won't implement in releases. So I never make functions which only work for someone.

So I never make functions which only work for someone
NobitaA customized grid system is not for someone it's for everyone! Just see XFMG, Showcase and others. They have implemented this because this is what users want.

A customized grid system is not for someone it's for everyone! Just see XFMG, Showcase and others. They have implemented this because this is what users want.
jOOc
It is XFMG and Showcase,... But its mine product, so it should be for mine idea. OK?

Back