Implemented Responsive Grid

jOOc

I like the new grid layout, can you implement settings for responsive design like XFMG and Showcase has
upload_2015-1-5_11-54-45.webp

Reactions: RvG
Sorry. my addon have another grid system and use other method. It can not be same. I know that you love design of XenMedia but why not try with my idea :)

So in your idea, how do I change the grid layout? I want them smaller and maybe 4 in a row and of course responsive as in Showcase/XFMG.

:( I want the team list look similar to other areas of my site so I really think you should make it possible to customize the layout some more.

I tryed my Forum with the social Groups Plugin on my mobile phone - Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.

The social Groups Icons are too big for this case.
So I am with @jOOc - perfect would be if you could adjust the layout more flexible and it is fully responible.

At small Screens, like mobile phones - I only would Show the Group Name with the Tag Line ;)

So @Nobita, please don`t say no without giving us hints to make your Groups also look good at phones :D
And I am sure, today 70% of the People are using their phones to surf the web :cool:

it is nothing we Need tomorrow, but we should Keep this in mind.

Erich

Hi Nobita, i have tested the same on my mobile phones, it is not really behaving or responsive. :)

Yep! Almost users using Smart Phone. I have tested on iPhone 5s and single column is fine. My addon have another way with media. You should know that.

Back