Resource icon

AddOn Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 b

PayPal: $9.99
I will always bethe possibility to enable captcha.
most importantly,what would the guests had the same response form at registered users ( it already is, and it's the reason Bought this plugin)
but it is also important not to force the guest to register

I will always bethe possibility to enable captcha.
most importantly,what would the guests had the same response form at registered users ( it already is, and it's the reason Bought this plugin)
but it is also important not to force the guest to register
amber_34
I was only interested in this question.really looking forward to the new version, and I hope that there will be this feature
Is this feature?

I was only interested in this question.really looking forward to the new version, and I hope that there will be this feature

Hi Nobita,
I just purchased your add-on but I encounter any setup issues.
First of all here is my conf:
upload_2016-11-3_13-47-13.webp

Here is how I want to make it work and I need your help in order to apply right setup for this.
Steps:
1 - A guest read a thread and sees the Quick Reply form at the end of the post => OK it works
2 - The guest fulfill the Quick Reply form (Message and Captcha) and then clicks on reply button => Fine by me
3 - The account registering window appears and the user creates an account => Great
4 - The user validates the account through the email validation link => Fine
5 - The Guest becomes a member but the message he has entered in the quick reply form is lost.
Unfortunately the message has not been published during the registration process :-(

Is there a way to not frustrate the guest having entered a long message and having lost this post?

Thanks

David

Hi Nobita,
I just purchased your add-on but I encounter any setup issues.
First of all here is my conf:
View attachment 1894

Here is how I want to make it work and I need your help in order to apply right setup for this.
Steps:
1 - A guest read a thread and sees the Quick Reply form at the end of the post => OK it works
2 - The guest fulfill the Quick Reply form (Message and Captcha) and then clicks on reply button => Fine by me
3 - The account registering window appears and the user creates an account => Great
4 - The user validates the account through the email validation link => Fine
5 - The Guest becomes a member but the message he has entered in the quick reply form is lost.
Unfortunately the message has not been published during the registration process :-(

Is there a way to not frustrate the guest having entered a long message and having lost this post?

Thanks

David
DaveThe case 5 is issues. My addon not really work when you enabled User Approval. Try disable then testing ;)

OK thanks for your transparence.
It means that I have to disable the User Approval by email to make it work?

I have just tested it this way and it works... but unfortunately there is no more ensurance that the email is ok...

OK thanks for your transparence.
It means that I have to disable the User Approval by email to make it work?

I have just tested it this way and it works... but unfortunately there is no more ensurance that the email is ok...
DaveOk. I will look into it :)

I have just tested it this way and it works...
DaveIn order to clarify, it means that i did like you have explained. I have deactivted user approval by email.
This way it works.
It is just a shame to lose the ability to validate the user email.
Thanks
David

I have the same issue as David.

How about maybe saving the post contents to a cookie, a session variable, or something and then after the user finishes registering, then the post is submitted ? or at least restored to the quick reply box so that the user posts again?

Back