Profile Vanity URL

Profile Vanity URL [Paid] 2.0.5

PayPal: $35.00
demon Ahh. If vanity are similar the system auto populate a number. This is no way to disable it.

Please add option to automatically apply vanity URL to existing members. It shouldn't be too hard or too time consuming. You can either do it upon upgrade or have a rebuild option for some of us. You can even include checks to not apply to usernames that are disallowed. Or just allow it for the options /members/ and @.

Please add option to automatically apply vanity URL to existing members. It shouldn't be too hard or too time consuming. You can either do it upon upgrade or have a rebuild option for some of us. You can even include checks to not apply to usernames that are disallowed. Or just allow it for the options /members/ and @.
JoyFreakI will when have time. I have much add-ons for updating so cannot take all time for this add-on.

I've been trying to test this. but after I set the vanity URL once, it stopped me from doing it again.

• Can the vanity URL for a user be set/edited by an admin?
  • Can the vanity URL be set by an admin if the user doesn't have the permission to edit it themselves?
  • Does it retain casing? ie. site.com/FirstNameLastName, or does it turn it to site.com/firstnamelastname
  • Does it allow dashes? ie. site.com/firstname-lastname

Thanks

Back