Post Reply [Paid] 3.0.9

PayPal: $30.00
Fatih If you delete the parent post, you won't see the children replies that are correct now. It's should be depend of parent viewable.

There's serious issues in the long threads. Message's becoming impossible to show. As a simple example, let's imagine the thread has over 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K or more and more replies. However, message is not showing when we try to post to the thread. So I mean, the message becoming hidden (and also, if the post has a attachment). If the PageNav number is 100 (it has 100 pages), after posting it displays 98. I mean, it displays less than 100. But in fact, that should show up as 100. I hope that I've been able to make myself clear. The situation is urgent and the issue should be resolved. And I think the issue needs to be satisfactorily resolved.

Last edited:
Also, clicking the date will take you to the latest post in the thread but another one. For example:

It redirects:

To solve this issue:
If someone posts in the thread, or if a user has posted in the thread, it will solve the problem but I think it should be revised.

Thread post count is 1457 but item count is 1470. Any guess what it could be? I could be wrong about that. However, are there problems with the item cache? I am a little confused.

Nope. This add-on is not compatible with long threads. Change item count to the current thread reply count and it will solve the problem.

1460 to 1468:

As you can see the same as the thread reply count:

Admin CP > Tools > Rebuild caches > [tl] Post Reply: Rebuild tree data

Problem solved.

That's why I said this is not compatible with very long threads. After the reply is posted, item_count won't updated but only for the very long threads.

Last edited:
The add-on still does not support over very long threads and this issue needs to be resolved urgently...

Back