Modify Language

Mike Edge

My site has a lot of modified phrases. Some are showing the change in the app, others still displaying as default though are still modified on my site via web browser. I can't find where the app languages are stored in admincp. Do I need to give you Truonglv a customized English.xml to use when you compile the next build for me?

Like you can see I have it modified to Watched Topics, which it shows on the site, but in the app it still says Watched threads

1658640097443.webp

1658640119464.webp

The app used it own language not in XF system.

The app used it own language not in XF system.
TruonglvCan you give me a copy of the English one so I can make my changes and then you can use it when you build my app? When you build mine can you also not display the other four languages when you build mine? It's a local app, so only English would be used until you add Spanish someday.

Can you give me a copy of the English one so I can make my changes and then you can use it when you build my app? When you build mine can you also not display the other four languages when you build mine? It's a local app, so only English would be used until you add Spanish someday.
Mike Edgeif you want to have your own custom app, you should buy the source code and build it yourself.

Back