Question Missing posts

Nioute

Hello,

I just update my social groups with you recent update 2.3.4.

Now in some groups a lot of pinned post missing, and when i try to post a new message and pin it, the post disappear ...

What's happen

Thank you

Last edited:
The post will be loaded via AJAX when you scroll page. Also please see on the server log. Have any errors listed on that page?

no i dont have any error... juste in some groups all pinned post are missing .....
In these group when i try to create new one i can see it in "recent posts" but when i try to pin the post, page load and the message disappear.

i lost a lot of pinned post ....

Last edited:
no i dont have any error... juste in some groups all pinned post are missing .....
In these group when i try to create new one i can see it in "recent posts" but when i try to pin the post, page load and the message disappear.

i lost a lot of pinned post ....
NiouteCan you check on your database the table xf_team_post with column wall_message_type = 'staff' for your team. And show me the results.

Sorry i am trying to find what you want but i think i don't understand what you need exactly ... can you show me a screenshot or something ?

by the way my missing messages are in the database. and my new test pinned messages are also in the database but gone from the wall in group

Last edited:
My staff members told me also they can not find staff wall => i have found this phrase ( Teams_disable_wtype_staff_explain) do you remove staff wall ?

I found it in manage tabs display

Last edited:
My staff members told me also they can not find staff wall => i have found this phrase ( Teams_disable_wtype_staff_explain) do you remove staff wall ?
NiouteStaff Wall just display for Staff only. Make sure that member is staff of group. It listed in Members->Staff

check your own forum you have the same issue. I try to make a groupe here and staff wall are gone.

before group admin have staff wall now its gone.

I dont change any setting after update .... before everything looked good

Last edited:
Not for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.52.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.52.49 PM.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 76
because you are admin of the entire forum. with my admin account i can see wall staff. try to create a group with a non forum admin account.

Last edited:
Back