Question Invitation to Support Nobita

Dadparvar

Hi,

Spend a bit of time and read this post. In first sight, it has benefit for @Nobita , but if you think deeply, you see it is for ourselves indeed.
(Be sure This topic is not posted by request of Nobita. We even don't know each other. I even don't know if Nobita is Boy or Girl :confused: But in this text I use He/His/Him :D . I post it, because its my Human Task)

Now is 1 month, that I'm a customer of Nobita's add-on, Social Groups. In this 1 month, I had some free time and could spend more on my sites. So I decided to complete Groups in my site so that users be able to use it.

I posted more than 200 posts here and more than 150 of them are requests of new features and suggestions and bug reports. Al though I didn't pay even $1 more, but all of bugs fixed as I reported, and most of new features and suggestions implemented. Even those which were planned to be implemented in 3th version of add-on.

All we know how fast and complete Nobita supports us, So I won't spend time to explain it. But how about us? Do we support him? I will list some sort of acts that we can do, to support him, if we do them, or at least one of them, then we can say YES, I SUPPORT HIM:
As I saw, Nobita is spending a lot time on this add-on for us, and try to fix bugs and implement new features ASAP. His Social Groups add-on is +10 times better than other social groups add-on for xenforo (I think other groups add-on is nothing in compare with this add-on). But why its customers is less than others? Where is the problem? Is add-on worse? Isn't Nobita active enough? OR we are lazy to support him? :D

By this post, I invite you to at least write reviews about its add-on, and also even a simple THANK YOU or a simple opinion as review for each update in Xenforo.

@Younes @alfa1 @RvG @jOOc @rafass @Freelancer @anto74 @eriche @SoeHoe

We all know: The more we support Nobita, The more we get our needs.

Regards

Back