Fixed Import Event doesn't accept ics

Hmmm maybe then automatically fill in a pre-defined phrase like "The Event has no Description (Content)". I am just thinking how frustrated members will be if they can't import a whole calendar that only consists of dates and titles... :(

Hmmm maybe then automatically fill in a pre-defined phrase like "The Event has no Description (Content)". I am just thinking how frustrated members will be if they can't import a whole calendar that only consists of dates and titles... :(
FreelancerYes. It is throw it now. But i will check if they just have single Event. I will redirect to creating event page.

I would propose this: :)

Check Content of .ics file
  1. IF Single Event + Content Empty ----> Forward to "Create Event" page with the data available already filled in
  2. IF Multiple Events + Contents Empty ----> Fill in automatic Phrase "Event has no Description/Content" (XF phrased to be able to change it)
  3. IF Multiple Events + Mixed Contents Empty/Filled ----> Fill in automatic Phrase "Event has no Description/Content" in those who have no content and take over those who have content

Back