Fixed Import Event doesn't accept ics

Dadparvar

Today I exported an event from one of our groups, then wanted to import it in another group.

But it didn't accept it and said: Please upload a valid iCalendar file

I reopen this... It now (2.6.5) imports the .ics files but then nothing happens... The event is not listed in the events calendar or list...

Here is the file I used.

@Dadparvar

Attachments

• TestEvent.ics.zip
    687 bytes · Views: 1
What if the event has no content (that's like 90% of iCal files just have a headline)...

It would be a better solution that if NSG Events detect no content it forwards you to the Event Create Page with the existing iCal file Data already filled in and you just need to complete the form and send it?

What if the event has no content (that's like 90% of iCal files just have a headline)...

It would be a better solution that if NSG Events detect no content it forwards you to the Event Create Page with the existing iCal file Data already filled in and you just need to complete the form and send it?
FreelancerBut what if you have many events in single file?

Hmmm maybe then automatically fill in a pre-defined phrase like "The Event has no Description (Content)". I am just thinking how frustrated members will be if they can't import a whole calendar that only consists of dates and titles... :(

Hmmm maybe then automatically fill in a pre-defined phrase like "The Event has no Description (Content)". I am just thinking how frustrated members will be if they can't import a whole calendar that only consists of dates and titles... :(
FreelancerYes. It is throw it now. But i will check if they just have single Event. I will redirect to creating event page.

Back