Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.2.0

PayPal: $29.00
Hello,

i launched the task yesterday, i was looking to optimise all my existing images but seem's like the task is not being processed if i am not connected on admin pannel ?

the task was running yesterday, but when i come back today the task was not running anymore.

Is there a step-by-step setup guide? I don't know how to find the 3 paths. Do I need to install all of these?
pngquant path
jpegoptim path
gifsicle path

I logged into CPanel to see if I could figure this out, but I don't see these services listed anywhere. Do I need to install them? I uploaded the Truonglv-ImageOptimizer-2.0.8.zip file into XF to install -- do I need to install pngquant, jpegoptim, and gifsicle separately?

Also, what does it mean to resize an image proxy? I don't understand what this means.

Thanks for your help! I am looking forward to getting this enabled.

Update: a friend helped me install the 3 image processing programs (pngquant, jpegoptim, and gifsicle) on my server, enable the PHP exec function so XenForo can run outside programs, and add the path settings in XF. The Image Optimizer is now running.

Where can i get a tutorial for install it please ?? This is not very intuitive.

Where can i get a tutorial for install it please ?? This is not very intuitive.
Mika32You just need to run io_setup.sh file on your server. It will handle automatically.

Does this work with PHP 8.1?

I just noticed that it completely stopped working after PHP version update of my server. Even the path verifying says Please enter a valid binary path but the same files are still there and the address has not changed.

Edit: Actually the pngquant and jpegoptim might be missing, I'll look into this.

Last edited:

I just noticed that it completely stopped working after PHP version update of my server. Even the path verifying says Please enter a valid binary path but the same files are still there and the address has not changed.

Edit: Actually the pngquant and jpegoptim might be missing, I'll look into this.
RadikusYes. It works with PHP 8.1

RadikusGot it working after running setup again, can confirm that it works with PHP 8.1.

Hi! Truonglv, why you advised above to run file setup_io.sh or io_setup.sh? I see in addon sources only setup.sh. Addon version is 2.0.8. It's name from old versions or wrong file? Thanks for answer.

Hi! Truonglv, why you advised above to run file setup_io.sh or io_setup.sh? I see in addon sources only setup.sh. Addon version is 2.0.8. It's name from old versions or wrong file? Thanks for answer.
topasSorry. setup.sh is correctly file name.

Back