Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.2.0

PayPal: $29.00
+ a gifsicle problem : gifsicle: unrecognized option '--lossy=80

[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "gifsicle: unrecognized option '--lossy=80'"
[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "Usage: gifsicle [OPTION | FILE | FRAME]..."
[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "Try 'gifsicle --help' for more information."

+ a gifsicle problem : gifsicle: unrecognized option '--lossy=80

[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "gifsicle: unrecognized option '--lossy=80'"
[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "Usage: gifsicle [OPTION | FILE | FRAME]..."
[22-Mar-2018 16:48:44] WARNING: child 15769 said into stderr: "Try 'gifsicle --help' for more information."
aanaIt's warning so still working fine.

Hi @truonglv
I've installed the addon with Xenforo 2.0.4 and setup the settings...But I can't find the optimizer task page to launch the process.. Where is it?
It seems it hasn't been added to the admin panel.
Thanks
You might see this log page. <your domain>admin.php?tools/io-logs

Total New Size
281.1 MB
Total Old Size
460.1 MB
Saving
61.09%
Next Run at
Stopped

It's warning so still working fine.

You might see this log page. <your domain>admin.php?tools/io-logs
truonglv

Hey there.... Sorry for mucking things up with a post pointing to my issue on xenforo.

I'll move it over to here.
2018-04-21_113421.webp
All of the binaries pass..

But according to the log at MYDOMAIN/admin.php?tools/io-logs it is only processing jpg files. It doesn't seem to work for png or gif files at all. It just skips over them..
2018-04-21_113630.webp

What am I doing wrong?

2018-04-21_113903.webp

There are no errors in regards to this on the admin side.

Hey there.... Sorry for mucking things up with a post pointing to my issue on xenforo.

I'll move it over to here.
View attachment 2424
All of the binaries pass..

But according to the log at MYDOMAIN/admin.php?tools/io-logs it is only processing jpg files. It doesn't seem to work for png or gif files at all. It just skips over them..
View attachment 2425

What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 2426

There are no errors in regards to this on the admin side.
strongIt's weird. Have you tested with upload some images?

It's weird. Have you tested with upload some images?
truonglvI checked the binaries from the command line:
Bash:
gifsicle -O3 /internal_data/attachments/0/test.gif -o /internal_data/attachments/0/test1.gif
and the binaries works manually from the command line.

Last edited:
View previous replies…
Hi @strong How do you know the PNG and GIF images was not compressed? In the log page does not say the file extension.
truonglvBecause it does identify the files it does optimize. It is just skipping png and gif files altogether.

If a jpg is uploaded, it lists it. If a gif or PNG file is uploaded, it does nothing. If uploading a gif or png and then a jpg file, it will only list the jpg.

I used the command line to see if the binaries work on the attachments and they work. I can tell by comparing file sizes. It's dramatic.

Because it does identify the files it does optimize. It is just skipping png and gif files altogether.

If a jpg is uploaded, it lists it. If a gif or PNG file is uploaded, it does nothing. If uploading a gif or png and then a jpg file, it will only list the jpg.

I used the command line to see if the binaries work on the attachments and they work. I can tell by comparing file sizes. It's dramatic.
strongFound the issues. Will release soon.

yeah.. I upload to the board various filetypes and it only optimizes jpg files and ignores the others.

Any idea what I can do?

Back