Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.3.0

PayPal: $30.00
When I ignore a thread, it disappears in What's New but doesn't get replaced with another (unignored) thread. Like, usually What's New shows 10 new threads, but when I ignore one of these threads, it only shows 9.

I just installed this on XF 2.1.4.

As far as I can tell the the add on is not working. Nothing has been added to the forums UI that allows you to ignore threads or forums even after rebuilding caches.

I'm using the default Xenforo theme with custom colors so it shouldn't be a theme issue.

Am I missing something?

Thank you, that was it. I totally missed that step / didn't see it and kept going throw all the options for the add on.

Does this add-on interface with What's New at all? We have a member who is ignoring 10,000 items and is seeing a massive slow-down when he selects New Posts - takes around 10 seconds, but I know for everyone else it's a matter of fractions of a second for the results to show.

This just effect to final results not in the query to get results. So if currently you have 10 seconds then install this add-on you have same.

Back