Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.3.0

PayPal: $30.00
Hi.
Hopefuly a quick one. One of my users is ignoring another, yet he can still see his content if it's the last post in the thread.
He can see this:
1647378320548.webp

Nothing changes if he will click show ignored content but yet anyway it shouldn't be showing. What might be wrong? Using latest version of the plugin 3.1.2 with Xenforo 2.2.8

Truonglv updated Ignore Content with a new update entry:

Notable changes:
  • Added new privacy allow users can block ignored users to view their details profile page.
  • Added new feature allow users can block certain users to start new conversation with them.
    • This feature also added new permission to allow certain user groups can use this feature
    • Blocked conversation users also display in ignore stats page
  • Fixed missing phrases.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Having issues, not sure if it's my configuration or a bug. Multiple users in my forum are reporting that, only when ignoring a thread, sometimes the forum 'new posts' indicator remains even when all threads, including the ignored ones, are read. Marking the forum read clears it for a while but it happens again later.

Thoughts?

Installing the latest version seems to have addressed this.

Last edited:
My problem still exists after all. Multiple users in my forum are reporting that, only when ignoring a thread, sometimes the forum 'new posts' indicator remains even when all threads, including the ignored ones, are read. Marking the forum read clears it for a while but it happens again later. But not always. We have not been able to figure what circumstances cause it.

Am I the only forum with this issue?

My problem still exists after all. Multiple users in my forum are reporting that, only when ignoring a thread, sometimes the forum 'new posts' indicator remains even when all threads, including the ignored ones, are read. Marking the forum read clears it for a while but it happens again later. But not always. We have not been able to figure what circumstances cause it.

Am I the only forum with this issue?
dhsantoroStill having this issue after 3.1.6. Is this the proper forum for paid users to get support? Disappointed at the lack of dev response here, hoping it's me.

Back