Group Member Error when visiting "Media" tab

Freelancer

As a regular group "Member" one receives an error message "No category associate with this feature." when visiting the Media Page in the group. When a Group Admin visits the Media page, it only states that there hasn't been added any media yet (...which is correct). Of course there has been a XFMG category associated to Social Groups add-on, so the error message for regular group "Members" must be a glitch or something.

Does your category open for all users? I have tested with private categories and it is not working.

It is visible for all registered members BUT I did change the "registered" primary user group for all members to something different. All regular registered members now have another primary user group. The Category I use for Social Groups Media is visible to all of that primary user group.

Maybe your add-on only uses "Registered" as an unrestricted user group. Please make sure Social Groups can handle another primary user group in the categories.

It is visible for all registered members BUT I did change the "registered" primary user group for all members to something different. All regular registered members now have another primary user group. The Category I use for Social Groups Media is visible to all of that primary user group.

Maybe your add-on only uses "Registered" as an unrestricted user group. Please make sure Social Groups can handle another primary user group in the categories.
FreelancerI guess that your categories not available all users.

Here you go...

Note that ALL registered members are in the group "Club Members". No one is in "Registered".

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-06 um 15.32.22.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-06 um 15.32.22.webp
    244 KB · Views: 83
Back