Error when upgrading to new version of Social Groups

OK so I see all the group tables as well as the team tables from the previous version. It looks like everything is there, how do i configure the addon to connect to those? I did not paste it here but the content is all there as well.
1571828559638.webp

When I activate the app this is what the groups look like. We've lost the forums and specific content in the feeds and the group wallpaper but the structure of the groups is still there as are the members.
1571829357102.webp
1571829384507.webp

In XF2 version are prefixed by: xf_tl_group
Also did you do import after upgrade?

Looks like I have been posting in two forums. There is more information from me here.

lesliedow The data from xf1 only work when you do import. The new data which you created does not loss when upgrade to latest version. Hope that clear

Truonglv I am sorry that does not make sense. I had previously upgraded from 1x to 2x with that one issue that you helped me with. This current problem is with an upgrade from 2.10 to 2.12 versions of Social groups.

There was no import. I did not import anything, I only upgraded.

Does that make sense

lesliedow what kind of data loss when you upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.1.2? And please give me a test account for checking

Truonglv The loss was the connection from the social groups addon to the user content such as forums, posts, wall paper.
I will message you the credentials for an account

Back