Error when upgrading to new version of Social Groups

lesliedow

Hi
We got this error when upgrading to the new version of Social Groups (from 1.0.6 to 2.1.0)
I'm running XF v2.10

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xf_tl_group.avatar_attachment_id' in 'on clause' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

lesliedow

It looks like all the content is in the database, but when I run the upgrade the addon does not find it. Does that help?

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
What is previous version before you are upgrade to latest? I version from (XF 1.5) so that still in your database with other prefix xf_team* tables. And files also existing.

lesliedow

So are you saying that the Team prefix is from the v1.x version? I do have those tables in the db but some of the content looks like it is after I upgraded to 2.x

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
In XF2 version are prefixed by: xf_tl_group
Also did you do import after upgrade?

View previous replies…

lesliedow

OK so I see all the group tables as well as the team tables from the previous version. It looks like everything is there, how do i configure the addon to connect to those? I did not paste it here but the content is all there as well.
1571828559638.png

lesliedow

When I activate the app this is what the groups look like. We've lost the forums and specific content in the feeds and the group wallpaper but the structure of the groups is still there as are the members.
1571829357102.png
1571829384507.png