Error when upgrading to new version of Social Groups

Well now I have done it. It turns out the issue was the PHP version was too low. When PHP is upgraded to 7.2 the upgrade is mostly OK, the issue now is that the upgrade mode apparently overwrote all the group information.

The groups are there, I can see them and the users, and I suspect the rest is as well but the content is not viewable. And yes, I did ignore the warning that said it would overwrite files, I expected that meant the addon data, not user data!

Is this data retrievable?

The upgrade overwrote all the content. Where we had cover images and posts now is blank. So my users lost all their content, unless it still exists in the database and there is a way to connect it with the social group

The upgrade action does not do that unless you run import data.

It looks like all the content is in the database, but when I run the upgrade the addon does not find it. Does that help?

What is previous version before you are upgrade to latest? I version from (XF 1.5) so that still in your database with other prefix xf_team* tables. And files also existing.

So are you saying that the Team prefix is from the v1.x version? I do have those tables in the db but some of the content looks like it is after I upgraded to 2.x

Back