[IMPLEMENTED] Display groups user is in

Waves

It would be nice if it displayed all the groups a user is in, such as in the user profile and post bits. This would help promote and encourage the usage of joining/finding groups.

Truonglv Hmm so I disabled the addon and replaced files, then rebuilt it, then enabled it but still being spammed with that error. For the info, the error only comes when visiting a profile using ThemeHouse style. Default style doesn't give the error.

If its issue with style, should I contact ThemeHouse regarding it?

Hmm. Look like they has removed some hooks of default style. So please contact with them.

Fixed! Was my outdated templates.😐

Could you fix this issue:
When a user is 'invited' to a group, it counts as if they joined that group? This is causing abuse where people are mass inviting users to increase their group counts, even though the end user has not even accepted or viewed the invitation. Group member role/count should not be set until the end user has accepted the invitation.

This is an example:
1574704804232.webp

User was invited ONLY and still the following happens, even though end user has not seen/accepted invitation:
  • End user was still given member role and added to the group list, which raises group member counts.)
  • End user is shown they are in the group, even though they haven't seen/accepted invitation.

Back