Anonymous Posting

Anonymous Posting [Paid] 2.1.5

PayPal: $30.00
The description does not say that it's support Profile posts yet.

Also what is "Post Comments"?

Pinn Seem it's stored comments in another table. No plan to support that add-on yet.

I have 2 other small suggestions,
  • make it possible while editing a post to transfer the post to anonymous if possible for the creator
  • show the post as anonymous button in the quick create thread on top of topics
thanks for reading Truonglv

Sorry to keep you annoying with my suggestions lol but this is my last one... probably :D

If you enable
[tl] Anonymous Posting: Can view
it would be nice for admins and moderators to see if a user posted as anonymous so they don't accidentally reveal their identity. by responding to it.

Something along the lines of: 'this user posted as anonymous' metioned somewhere

Thanks again for this great addon.

Last edited:
Now i'm getting this error:

Error: Call to a member function hydrateRelation() on null in src/addons/Truonglv/AnonymousPosting/Repository/ContentData.phpat line 180
  1. Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\Repository\ContentData->addUsersIntoPosts() insrc/addons/Truonglv/AnonymousPosting/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 53
  2. Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReply() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/PostComments/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 48
  3. ThemeHouse\PostComments\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReply() insrc/addons/SV/AlertImprovements/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 53
  4. SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReply() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 469
  5. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

What gives?

Clearly I set this up wrong.

Can you please explain the east way to give all users anon privileges in only three specific forums that are under the same parent?

Please and thank you.

Back