Anonymous Posting

Anonymous Posting [Paid] 3.0.5

PayPal: $30.00
I updated to 3.0.1 and it stopped working. The anonymous checkbox doesn’t appear under the editor (the backend permissions are all in place as before + the new option to limit anon posts)

Any ideas how to fix?
Eg688252
Truonglv

I take it this issue still isn't fixed, more than a year later? I just paid for a renewal and installed 3.0.3. and it's still broken - still the same issue posted by Eg688252 and RX350H - the checkbox isn't showing up.
 
I posted this also on xenforo forum.

Small bug or i don't know if there is any solution for that.
When user has started thread non-anon and later posts a reply as anonymouse then he gets notification for new post. Is there any solution?
 
I posted this also on xenforo forum.

Small bug or i don't know if there is any solution for that.
When user has started thread non-anon and later posts a reply as anonymouse then he gets notification for new post. Is there any solution?
unknown56Does user create thread as normal user?
 
Any plan to make some improvement with this notification thing? Other problem that i found that anon user can't edit their own post/thread.
 
Back
Top