Anonymous Posting

Anonymous Posting [Paid] 2.1.5

PayPal: $30.00
Came here from the XF site where you have this listed as either XF 2.1 or 2.2. I have not upgraded to 2.2 and do not see where I can download an earlier build. The only one available to download is 2.2 only.

Came here from the XF site where you have this listed as either XF 2.1 or 2.2. I have not upgraded to 2.2 and do not see where I can download an earlier build. The only one available to download is 2.2 only.
EdrondolDo you just purchased?

I successfully downloaded version 1.2.0, which is the last build that was viable with XF2.1. I installed it and it immediately threw up a 500 error for my Forum list and Home page (which are pointed at the forum list). When I disabled the addon both work fine.

I have not tried to enable it and go through my Basic Board Information in settings to see if anything changed. I wanted to know if this something that has been seen before.

I successfully downloaded version 1.2.0, which is the last build that was viable with XF2.1. I installed it and it immediately threw up a 500 error for my Forum list and Home page (which are pointed at the forum list). When I disabled the addon both work fine.

I have not tried to enable it and go through my Basic Board Information in settings to see if anything changed. I wanted to know if this something that has been seen before.
Edrondolwhat error you got?

Back