Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
When a member deletes their group, it does a soft delete. Is there a way to make it where when a member deletes their group, it does a permanent delete? The problem is users delete their group and they can't join another group because I have put a max for a user to be apart of only 1 group.

When a member deletes their group, it does a soft delete. Is there a way to make it where when a member deletes their group, it does a permanent delete? The problem is users delete their group and they can't join another group because I have put a max for a user to be apart of only 1 group.
VashXIt is part of the moderators job to permanently delete groups. Otherwise one user could delete groups by accident or delete other groups of other users.

If you have Allow member posting. enabled and Guest posting disabled, non members are still able to post on the page and forums for the page.. Any resolution on this?

Question, Im using 2.5.5
We run a EA Sports NHL 16 league for xbox one.
We are starting a new season and I deleted all the teams and are building the new teams.
All the players that signed up for the season can be offered a contract to sign with a team before the main draft.
The Owners of each team should be able to view the free agents that are available, then click on offer contract.
When they do they get a message "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."
or they get a drop down that shows the team the owners in, they click offer contract and it says "Requested group cannot found."

Any ideas why?

Nobita, you should still have access to the site. Youve worked with Legacy or CobraCommando previosly

www.nlge.net

Question, Im using 2.5.5
We run a EA Sports NHL 16 league for xbox one.
We are starting a new season and I deleted all the teams and are building the new teams.
All the players that signed up for the season can be offered a contract to sign with a team before the main draft.
The Owners of each team should be able to view the free agents that are available, then click on offer contract.
When they do they get a message "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."
or they get a drop down that shows the team the owners in, they click offer contract and it says "Requested group cannot found."

Any ideas why?

Nobita, you should still have access to the site. Youve worked with Legacy or CobraCommando previosly

www.nlge.net
PuckinnutzSorry. Can you give me some images of action?

Or I get this image/error

The screen shot breakdown..the right image is the before and left image is end result

Attachments

• Clipboard012.webp
    Clipboard012.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Back