Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
When user joins a group or requests to join a group, the group creator doesn't get an alert. How can I enable this?

When user joins a group or requests to join a group, the group creator doesn't get an alert. How can I enable this?
VashXYou must choose receive alerts from group notifications.

You must have role permission accept or deny any request join to groups. Check it.

Where is that? I did not have featured group in sidebar.
Nobita
Do you mean for "Membership Approval: Any requests to join must be approved by a guild staff."? If so, I already have this checked and still no alerts..

VashXThis still seems to be an issue - the creator doesn't receive alerts when a user joins an open group.

This still seems to be an issue - the creator doesn't receive alerts when a user joins an open group.
CazMcIMake sure you are allowed receive any alerts from group.

View previous replies…
Another issue I am having is when a guild doesn't have the "Allow guest posting." checked, guests are still able to post. Any ideas?

Also is there a better way to do the Node Tree? My main Node Tree for the forum is getting completely messy with all the groups creating their own forum sections...

Seems like this mod has a ton of problems, including a lot of English grammar errors.

Is there an easy way to view all the languages for this mod so we can fix the grammars?

Also is there a better way to do the Node Tree? My main Node Tree for the forum is getting completely messy with all the groups creating their own forum sections...

Seems like this mod has a ton of problems, including a lot of English grammar errors.

Is there an easy way to view all the languages for this mod so we can fix the grammars?
VashX
plus one removing from default nodelist when thr addon has its own node list

When a member deletes their group, it does a soft delete. Is there a way to make it where when a member deletes their group, it does a permanent delete? The problem is users delete their group and they can't join another group because I have put a max for a user to be apart of only 1 group.

When a member deletes their group, it does a soft delete. Is there a way to make it where when a member deletes their group, it does a permanent delete? The problem is users delete their group and they can't join another group because I have put a max for a user to be apart of only 1 group.
VashXIt is part of the moderators job to permanently delete groups. Otherwise one user could delete groups by accident or delete other groups of other users.

Back