Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Hello @Nobita ,
When I upload a cover phone to any club, the quality of the image always goes bad.
In options I already adjusted the quality to 100% but it keeps lowering it.
Any way to not to lower the quality ?

UPDATE:
I found the issue. When I Upload a png image, it automatically transforms it into JPG.
@Nobita Is there a way to use PNG images for cover / Logo ?

Last edited:
OMG.
You wrote "all groups user belongs to 'join or owner' will be permanently deleted " :| !
imagine someone is joined to my group. then I delete him. why my group should be deleted?

OMG.
You wrote "all groups user belongs to 'join or owner' will be permanently deleted " :| !
imagine someone is joined to my group. then I delete him. why my group should be deleted?
DadparvarDelete user in ACP not in group interface.

Delete user in ACP not in group interface.
NobitaEven when a user is totally removed from site, when groups that he was just member of them should be deleted?
Just that user should be deleted from group. not the group itself.
For example I created a group. and you are its member. Then i remove you from my site. why my group should be deleted? ;)

View previous replies…
It is as normal for decision of this add-on. I belive that another add-ons still same.
Nobita
Absolutely NOT..... That should NEVER be the case. Deleting a member from a board entirely should NEVER have any influence on the groups he was associated with. It even does not have any advantage. If an admin wants to delete the group of a former board member, he can just delete the group with one click. But it has to be an extra step.

@Nobita do you really mean it deletes entire "groups" or do you actually mean it deletes all wall postings and threads of a user in a group???

Last edited:
or do you actually mean it deletes all wall postings and threads of a user in a group???
FreelancerIf Nobita means this, then its logical, but if he means deleting a user from board = deleting all groups that he had created or joined, then its not logical.
I belive that another add-ons still same.
Never saw an add-on to behave like this. Do you really think it is the way it should work? Just imagine. here I'm a member of your group. then you remove me from this site. Why your group should be deleted?

Back